Saturday, January 31, 2015

STRATFOR - Belarus and Armenia Re-Evaluate Relations with Russia

STRATFOR claims in report, Belarus and Armenia Re-Evaluate Relations with Russia, "and on Jan. 27 Armenian Defense Minister Seyran Ohanian admitted that the helicopter that was shot down had deviated from its course and said that officials were dismissed as a result." STRATFOR asks for feedback comments (internal only) in association with their reports. I submitted the following comment:

STRATFOR wrote, "Seyran Ohanian admitted that the helicopter that was shot down had deviated from its course and said that officials were dismissed as a result." Clearly, I have not read everything that exists in print and in every language, but I would like to see a reference for this as I have not even heard even a rumor of such an admission. Is this claim from an Azerbaijani source?

I live in Yerevan, Armenia.


Let's see what STRATFOR responds with, if anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment